Sunday, February 13, 2011

10DOM-ROM: Chapter 3 - Fucking Origami

~3~

room sits & spins, awake again
down the bed i see, four feet in
front of me, two mine, two...God,
peaking from beneath the sheet &
though she feigns sleep, i know

she She sees, it's her reality, space
time folded, fucking origami, the
beginning & ending & she found
the end of me---

did she say we had a kid?

unspooling once more, chaotic
tangled skein & already i feel her
fingers reweaving me, laughing
at revelation, creating new heavens

damn, my nose still hurts...

dropped stitch, unwinding, i think
eye Am gggoinnnggg crazee, what
is slap hap-pen-ing 2 mE?

Yeah if you haven't figured it out yet, this is for the River over at 10DOM.

2 comments:

  1. Not fond of that use of text-language at the end, but I'm feeling the character and I'm feeling the story. Enjoying both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unspooling once more, chaotic
    tangled skein & already i feel her
    fingers reweaving me, laughing
    at revelation, creating new heavens

    Favorite part. Could have read much more of this.

    ReplyDelete